Thursday 29 October 2009

Chunky Pussy




I like organic stuff, like things that naturally become and have grown into a splendid being!

I like really good music!




I like big fucking cats!

























There are many, many reasons why I love this label but I'm not going to go into depth as it would turn my amateur ramblings into a novel of Fat Cat specific amateur ramblings, and that is not the project. I will however concisely meander through my reasonings and hopefully justify why what was once a record shop is now a sweet indie with one damn fine roster via the use of pre-school alphabet learning techniques...











C comes after B which stands for BRAKES



A is for Awesome which is what SIGUR ROS are!
(Fat Cat is the original home of the Icelantic foursome)

T is for THERE'S MORE...














I could go on, but ESCAPE FROM NEW YORK with KURT RUSSEL has just come on, and he's wearing an eye patch!



Anyway go buy a record from HERE and tell all of your most valued friends!


No comments:

Post a Comment